Deadline: August 19, 2013
Foreign Policy is seeking fellows for its inaugural 2013-2014 program. The year-long fellowship, which is full-time and includes a salary and benefits, will begin in the fall of 2013 and be based in Washington, D.C. Fellows will work closely with FP’s editors, reporters, and contributors to develop, research, and write articles for our award-winning website and magazine.
FP is looking for curious, creative, and quick-thinking candidates who have a passion for international affairs and a commitment to high-quality journalism. The fellowship provides an opportunity to be significantly invested in all facets of producing a world-class publication.
- Report, research, and write articles and blog posts for ForeignPolicy.com
- Assist with web production, including layouts, multimedia packages, copy editing, and social media
- Fact-check and research articles for Foreign Policy magazine
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous journalism experience
- Strong and demonstrated interest in international affairs or politics
- Outstanding research and writing skills
- An efficient, flexible, and detail-oriented approach to tasks
- Familiarity with and an appreciation for the latest trends in digital and social media
- Fluency in foreign languages and/or experience working overseas preferred
For more information, click here.