6th Eco-generation Environmental Essay Competition
Deadline: September 30, 2013
The Think.Eat.Save campaign of the Save Food Initiative invites you all to participate in the 6th Eco-generation Environmental Essay Competition. The topic is “Think∙Eat∙Save – My effort to reduce Foodprint”. The objective of this competition is to raise awareness among youth of the food waste problem, to commemorate and to foster the Think Eat Save campaign and to to enhance the ability of essay writing at a global standard.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Anyone who are aged between 13~24 can enter the competition
- Criteria: Focus, expression, concreteness and originality
- Length: 800 words (-20% ~ +20%)
- Contents : The contents of the essay must be based on individual thoughts, experiences, achievements and future plans. Too much outsourced scholarly explanations are not recommended.
- Grand (UNEP Prize) – Certificate and Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
- First (Samsung Engineering Prize) – Certificate, Galaxy Note 8.0 wifi
- Second (Eco-generation Prize) – Certificate and Samsung Galaxy Player 5.8
- Recognition (Honorable Mention) – Certificate and Eco-generation Souvenirs
For more information, click here.