Lecturer/Trainer/Advisory Board Vacancies at Innovation & Leadership Academy (ILA)
Deadline: September 24, 2013
The Innovation and Leadership Academy in Zimbabwe has been influencing global business for a year. They invite you to make your impact on the lives of their students by joining the Academy as a part-time Lecturer, training facilitator or advisory board member in in Techno-Entrepreneurship and Leadership.
As one of the world’s leading and most prestigious emerging business and leadership schools, ILA regularly engages with business, organisations and individuals to challenge thinking and transform business practice. One of only 1% of emerging business schools in the world to be triple accredited, they are building a reputation for excellence in our teaching and research, inspiring students from all over the world to embrace, develop and apply new skills to a fast-changing business world.
- ILA values a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community
Applicants need to possess some or all of the following:
- At least a masters in any field
- Experience in training/mentoring/supporting young adults;
- Experience working in different regions of the world as well as familiarity with different social and cultural contexts,
- Cross‐cultural sensitivity and communications skills;
- Fluency in English.
To apply please send the following to: [email protected] on or before September 24, 2013
- Your detailed resume and certified copies of certificates
- Brief bio
- A cover letter (1 page maximum, in English) specifying:
- How you meet the qualifications;
- Which unique value you bring to the training session or advisory board;
- The logistical and financial support that you may require in order to participate in part-time trainings and Board meetings.
For more information, click here.