Deadline: October 25, 2013
Students from Western Balkan countries (Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo and Macedonia) who wish to study at the Sarajevo School of Economics and Business are invited to apply for scholarship. Bosna Bank International in cooperation with Centre for Islamic Economics, Banking and Finance will award 2 scholarships for the academic 2013/2014 to support students for a Masters Study in the field of Islamic banking. The amount of scholarship is 2.760,00 EUR per year (80% of total tuition fee) and is used for the payment of tuition fees.
- Eligible for scholarship are students from Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo and Macedonia who enroll in master studies in the field of Islamic banking at the School of Economics and Business in Sarajevo (master study organized in partnership with the Sarajevo School of Economics and Business, University of Bolton and BBI Academy, more information available here).
- Students who receive the scholarship are required to perform their academic obligations in time.
- BBI’s participation in the scholarship on the second year of the study depends on the student’s achievement in the first year of study.
- Terms and conditions regarding scholarship will be regulated by a special agreement. Best students will participate at max. of 20% of the tuition fee.
Candidates interested in scholarship should submit their application no later than October 25, 2013, titled “Call for scholarships – Islamic Banking”, by mail or hand-delivery, the following documents:
- Document that confirms the place of residence
- Diploma of first cycle of studies (Bachelor degree)
- Appropriate document proving the success (marks) achieved in the first cycle of studies (grade point average)
- A recommendation (from a professor or employer)
Interview with shortlisted candidates will be organized.
For more information, click here.