High Achiever Foundation Prize for Africa – The University of Nottingham
Deadline: June 27, 2014
Students across Africa are welcome to apply for the 2014 High Achiever Foundation Prize for Africa. Two (2) undergraduate high achiever prizes of £2,000 towards tuition fees. The University of Nottingham foundation courses provide an entry route to selected degrees in arts, business, engineering, science and social sciences and are an opportunity to gain the skills and knowledge needed to undertake a bachelors degree while studying at a world-class university.
- Engineering foundation year
- Science foundation year
- Foundation certificate in Business
- Foundation certificate in Arts and Social Sciences
You can apply for this high achiever prize if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- already hold an offer to start a full-time foundation programme at Nottingham in September 2014.
For more information, click here.