Deadline: Not specified
Are you looking for a challenge? Google now offers internship opportunities throughout the year. These range from non-technical functions to roles where some technical knowledge could be advantageous. It doesn’t matter what you are studying? Google has internships in many fields that could be right for you, located in various locations and multiple languages.
Being an intern at Google means you will be fully integrated member of their business team. You will receive ongoing training, and will have a mentor assigned to you with whom you’ll work closely to identify project goals and professional development opportunities.
In addition, you will participate in a structured program of educational and social activities to ensure you have a productive experience at Google that helps you grow your personal and professional skills. Internships are available in a wide array of fields, all of which are listed above.
Lagos, Nigeria·Nairobi, Kenya·Kiev, Ukraine·Hamburg, Germany·Wroclaw, Poland·Prague, Czech Republic·Munich, Germany·Cairo, Egypt·Haifa, Israel·Berlin, Germany·Zagreb, Croatia·Oslo, Norway·Bucharest, Romania·Paris, France·Madrid, Spain·Lisbon, Portugal·Copenhagen, Denmark·Bratislava, Slovakia·Warsaw, Poland·Accra, Ghana·Amsterdam, The Netherlands·Moscow, Russia·Tel Aviv, Israel·Dubai, United Arab Emirates·Athens, Greece·Zurich, Switzerland·Kampala, Uganda·Milan, Italy·Istanbul, Turkey·Budapest, Hungary·Brussels, Belgium·Vienna, Austria·Johannesburg, South Africa·Helsinki, Finland·Frankfurt, Germany·Dakar, Senegal·Stockholm, Sweden·Saint Petersburg, Russia
Team or Role
Sales & Account Management;Sales Operations;Marketing & Communications;People Operations;Finance·Intern
Business Associate Internship assignments are typically offered in the following business areas:
- Sales and Customer Service
- People Operations
- Product Quality Operations
- gTech: The Google Technical Services (gTech)
- Africa Internship Program
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship. Priority given to students graduating end of 2014 or in 2015.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance or related fields.
For more information, click here.