Deadline: May 30, 2014
Applications are accepted for the Edinburgh Global Health Academy Master’s Scholarship. The University of Edinburgh will offer one full-time Master’s scholarship for eligible programmes offered by the University. The scholarship will cover the UK/EU “home” rate of tuition fee of up to £7,800.
The scholarship will be available for students pursuing one of the available Global Health Academy programmes:
- MSc Anthropology of Illness
- MSc Global Health and Public Policy
- MSc Global Health and Anthropology
- MSc Health Inequalities and Public Policy
- MSc Health Systems and Public Policy
- MSc Science Communication and Public Engagement
- MSc Public Health Research
The scholarship will be awarded to a student who is accepted for admission onto an eligible Global Health Academy programme at the University of Edinburgh. Applicants must be both nationals of and resident in one of the following countries.
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Equatorial Guinea
- Guinea Bissau
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- United Republic of Tanzania
Countries listed above are defined as least developed nations by the United Nations Composition of macro geographical (continental) regions, geographical sub-regions, and selected economic and other groupings.
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
For more information, click here.