CAS-TWAS President’s Postgraduate Fellowship Programme 2014
Deadline: February 28, 2014
Applications are now accepted for the CAS-TWAS President’s Postgraduate Fellowship Programme 2014. This Fellowship Programme provides students/scholars from developing countries (other than China) an opportunity to pursue PhD degrees at the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS), the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) or Institutes of CAS around China.
The Visa fee and travel from their home countries to China will be covered. The fellowship awardees will also receive a monthly stipend (including accommodation and other living expenses, local travel expenses and health insurance). All awardees will also be provided tuition waivers.
- Be maximum age of 35 years on 31 December 2014;
- Not take up other assignments during the period of his/her fellowship;
- Be a citizen of a developing country other than China;
- Not hold any visa for temporary or permanent residency in China or in any developed country;
- Be financially responsible for any accompanying family member.
For more information, click here.