Deadline: February 20, 2014
Amani Institute is now accepting applications for the ‘Graduate Diploma in Social Innovation Management’ program. This unique, field-based program brings together a group of competitively selected, highly talented individuals from around the world. You receive a holistic, future-oriented training endorsed by leaders across the social, business, education, and government sectors.
Your 5-months in Nairobi will possess the depth and pace necessary to train for effective social change making – the intensity is equivalent to a 2-year traditional master’s degree. The program takes place from March – August, 2014
Be an effective leader of change. There are 20 spots available for pioneers – ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?
This Program will be especially beneficial to:
- People who work in the social change sector but are looking for a way to improve their practical skills and leadership ability
- People who work in the private sector but feel that their passion for making a difference would find better use with organizations addressing problems like rural development or health care
- Recent graduates determined to create a life and career in social change
The Amani Institute is looking for a group of people that we believe have very high potential to be future leaders in social change. They are just as interested in who you are as a person as they are in your past track record and your desire for creating the world you’d like to inhabit.
To meet eligibility criteria for the program, you must be able to satisfy at least one of the following criteria:
- Be a college/university graduate,
- Have more than 2 years of work experience in a field related to social change
- Be able to demonstrate a track record as a visionary individual with the courage and empathy to create social change.
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview on a rolling basis. When the class is full, it will be announced on our website. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Check the FAQ
Through Opportunity Desk‘s partnership with the African Youth Development Network (Website to be launched soon), we are working with the Amani Institute (Sponsors) to provide scholarship to ONE candidate from West Africa to attend this program.
If you are from West Africa and you believe this program will be beneficial to your career or education, we encourage you to apply before February 20, 2014. All applicants from West Africa will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
For more information and to apply, click here.