Deadline: February 28, 2014
Are you a musician? Enter the “My Music MasterPeace” competition and get the chance to win being the opening act of MasterPeace in Concert – Istanbul on September 21st. The winner will be joining top international artists and performing at the MasterPeace mega concert, with World’s largest Orchestra in the world, ‘The Metropole’.
MasterPeace is a global grassroots movement that inspires everyone to use their talent and energy for peace building and togetherness. Through music, arts and education, MasterPeace will help lead the way to a more sustainable world with less armed conflict.
MasterPeace in Concert is a series of global concert events to be held in over 60 countries on the International Day of Peace, September 21, 2014. Artists from all over the world will perform to fuel dialogue and celebrate diversity. The concert will focus the world’s attention on the universal longing for a sustainable world, free of armed conflict.
Open to musicians from all over the world
MasterPeace will be flying the winner to perform as the opening act of MasterPeace in Concert Istanbul September 21st, and join top artists and getting their music heard by millions.
How To Enter
- Submit original song that inspires action for peace/social change. Entries can focus on a range of different themes in peace-building, such as conflict resolution, cultural collaboration, non- violence etc.
- All entered songs require a fusion of music with a video (graphic, clip, animation, pictures)
- Music piece can be in any language however all must be subtitled in English (including originally produced in English).
- Tracks may not contain any content that indicates violence, racism, intolerance, discrimination …etc, which will lead to rejection of the song and disqualification of the artist.
- All entries can only be submitted through the MasterPeace platform, so you need to create a profile on this link (www.masterpeace.org/mymusic)
This competition requires NO ENTRY FEE.
For any questions, enquires or requests, please contact [email protected]
For more information, click here.