Deadline : March 5 2014
The Nigerian Stock Exchange invites Nigerian graduates from any discipline to apply for the 2014 Graduate Trainee Programme. This programme primarily is designed to build the talent pool at the NSE (“our future leaders”) as well as to address the skills gap in the capital market and the Nigerian economy at large, as a secondary objective.
The objective is to build global talents locally, and raise a new generation of leaders for the capital market and the Nigerian economy. Joining the NSE Graduate Trainee Programme is a great way to progress within our business and fast track your career.
Position: Graduate Trainee Programme
- The NSE Graduate Trainee is expected to be a logical thinker, proactive, have a great attitude and be tenacious, energetic and hardworking.
- The NSE Graduate shall be a team leader who sees him/herself leading the growth of the capital market in Nigeria, Sub-Saharan Africa and Africa at large.
- A minimum of Second Class Upper Division from any Discipline in any credited University.
- Completion of NYSC not earlier than November 2013
- Maximum of 24 years by 31st December 2014
1. Technical Business Attributes;
- Shall possess a sound knowledge of the Nigerian Economy
- Shall have the knowledge of relevant Financial Literacy themes and their application to include
- Financial Planning
- Financial Analysis
- Business Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Data gathering and Analysis
- Shall have experience in at least one of the following: Finance, Human Resources, Strategy, Internal Audit or Corporate Communications
- Shall be proficient in the Use of Microsoft Office Tools
2. Capital Market Attributes
- An NSE GTP Graduate shall understand the operations of the capital Markets to include;
- The Regulatory framework,
- The Products of The Market
- The Technology that drives the market
- The relationship between the capital market and the Nigerian Economy
- The place of the Nigerian economy in the globe – strength, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
3. Leadership Attributes;
- Shall possess a high degree of emotional intelligence
- Shall have excellent communication skills such as speaking, writing and listening
- Shall be a high potential employee
- Shall be able to match any world-class management trainee from any part of the world
- Shall possess high morals, high ethical standards, strong personal values and a perfect alignment to the values of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
For more information, click here