Deadline: February 28 2014
The Regenesys Foundation is pleased to introduce the 2014 Microsoft 4Afrika Scholarship Programme. This initiative is designed to groom future leaders by providing access to quality, online tertiary business education, from higher certificate to diploma. The programme will see 1000 scholarships being made available to deserving candidates through Regenesys Business School, a global leader in management and leadership development.
Are you interested in becoming a better version of YOU, interested in using quality E-education in achieving that? Then, this great new initiative will help you to empower yourself and change your life.
Applicants stand a chance if they are:
- between the ages of 18 – 34
- living and studying/working in Africa
- in need of financial support
- academically talented
- able to access the Internet
- able to meet the minimum qualification entry requirements
- passionate about developing Africa
- proficient and able to study in English
For more information click here