2014 Tech All Stars Competition. Apply now!
Deadline: May 21, 2014
Young and passionate Europeans who have an idea are encourage to apply for the Tech All Stars EU competition.
The competition is for best young European startups sponsored by the European Commission Information Society and Media. The main goal of the competition is to help twelve young EU startups by connecting them to EU funding sources, successful entrepreneurs and other influential individuals.
This year’s edition of the Tech All Stars Competition will happen in London on 10 June and 11 June 2014. The purpose is to show the qualified teams the London startup scene and let the participants pick their mentors, entrepreneurs, and investors at the top of their game. They will learn how to improve their pitch and receive valuable feedback. After this eliminatory pitch battle the judges will narrowed the twelve startups down to three, who will then proceed to the next round.
The three successful finalists will be invited to Founders Forum to pitch at the talent track in London on 12 June 2014. Founders Forum gives young startups a chance to connect with successful entrepreneurs and investors. Here, the Tech All Stars Grand Winner will be announced and rewarded by the Vice-President of the European Commission.
- Participants will learn from the best European startups, get media exposure, attention from successful entrepreneurs around the world.
- The program is entirely free. Organizers cover all travel expenses, accommodation and meals.
- Contest is open for all young European startups (teams or individuals) from the field of technology.
- Before applying to the contest, make sure you fulfill the following criteria: startup registered in EU country, not older than 3 years, and having raised less than 1,000,000 Euros external capital.
- Apply online here. To complete the online form you must sign-in or create an f6s account using Linkedin/Facebook. Before applying make sure you fulfil the above mentioned eligibility criteria.
For more information, click here.