La Trobe’s Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students in Australia, 2014
Deadline: Round one closing date – May 30, 2014 and Round two closing date – June 20, 2014.
La Trobe University is offering Academic Excellence Scholarships (AES), targeted towards high achieving international students from all countries across all of La Trobe’s undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs.
La Trobe’s Academic Excellence Scholarships (AES) are targeted towards high achieving international students from all countries across all of La Trobe’s undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs. The scholarships are non-renewable tuition fee awards of A$10 000-$20 000 paid across a maximum period of two semesters (or twelve months). Recipients of the scholarship would be required to pay for any difference in fees for their first two semesters, fees for the remainder of their course and also Overseas Student Health Cover. These scholarships are not renewable and do not cover living costs.
- Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the La Trobe University.
- citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand are eligible to apply
- commencing international students wanting to undertake undergraduate and postgraduate coursework, full degrees at La Trobe in 2014
- applicants who scored a minimum of 85 per cent or equivalent in their previous degree/award
- students who meet or will meet the University’s academic and English entry requirements at the commencement date of their course (and have received an offer at the time of applying for this scholarship).
- international students wanting to undertake Higher Degree Research, Exchange, Study Abroad, ELICOS and Foundation Studies and Diploma courses are not eligible to abpply
- students who have already received the AES scholarship are not eligible
For more information, click here.