Deadline: May 12, 2014
Department: Business Development
Internship title: Sponsorship and Database Management Intern
Geographic location: ICC international headquarters – Paris, France
Availability: July 2014 – December 2014
The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), is recruiting a Sponsorship Intern to work across several departments (Training and Conferences, Policy Commissions, World Chambers Federation, and the Institute of World Business Law). The successful candidate will work closely with the Global Partnerships Manager to explore and commercialize ICC content, products and services, and business networks.
Specific tasks include;
- Database management
- Target segmentation
- Drafting pitches to sponsors and follow up
- Updating sponsorship-related content on ICC website, and internal action plan
- Creation of materials for projects/events
- Creation of promotional documents
- Preparation of sponsorship opportunities for projects
- Coordinating and keeping track of emailing campaigns
- Sponsor fulfillment reports
- Logistical preparations for projects
- Research potential new sponsors
- Various administrative tasks as required by the Global Partnerships Manager
- Bilingual English/French;
- Currently enrolled in a third or fourth year of undergraduate (BA/BSc) or in a graduate (Masters) or post-graduate (PhD) programme;
- Proven skills in research, writing, sales and project management;
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects in fast-paced working international environment with challenging deadlines;
- Good command of Microsoft Office, InDesign, Photoshop/GIMP, Back office;
- Experience with campaign management systems such as EmailVision;
- Proficient user of internet tools with good understanding of web marketing;
- Sales experience in an international organization a plus.
- The internship is gratified according to the French law (€436 monthly). The successful candidate will work on a full-time basis. The average working week is 35 hours.
- If you are interested to take this opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to Yenny Fonseca at [email protected].
Note: Please note that nationals from outside the European Union or Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Andorra, Monaco, or Switzerland should get an appropriate visa from the French consulate.
For more information, click here.