Full Scholarships for International Students at Frankfurt School Germany (Undergraduate and Masters Programmes)
Deadline: May 31, 2014
Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Germany seeks application from prospective international candidates for the 2014/2015 Frankfurt School Scholarships.
The aim of the Frankfurt School funding programme is to provide especially talented candidates with an opportunity to study irrespective of their financial circumstances. the school awards a maximium of three scholarships every year for each of the following study programmes;
- Management, Philosophy and Economics (B.Sc)
- International Business Administration (B.Sc)
- Business Administration (B.Sc)
- Master of Finance (M.Sc)
- Master in Management (M.Sc)
- Master of International Business (M.A)
- All tuition fees at Frankfurt School are waived for scholarship holders. If the scholarship are split, then a 50% tuitioin waiver is granted.
- Selection criteria include candidates’ academic results (mark at A-level or equivalent, or grade of first degreee)
- Performance in the Frankfurt School selection procedure and candidates’ personal details (extracurricular activities, social commitment, intercultural skills, international experience and if relevant, professional experience, internships).
- Diversity and social aspect may be taken into consideration in the case of equivalent qualification.
- Scholarship are awarded initially for a period of two semester and are only extended if candidates perform to the standards required by the respective study programmes.
- Candidates are to apply to study programme
- It is not possible to submit a seperate appliation for a scholarship
- Scholarship winners are selected by a Frankfurt School Committee between March 15 adn June 15, 2014.
- Incomplete applications or application received after this date cannot be considered for a scholarship.
- The committee’s decision is final and candidates habe no legal entitlement to a scholarship.
For more information, click here.