2014 University of Surrey MBA Scholarship Competition for Africans
Deadline: June 30, 2014
The University of Surrey is offering three partial scholarships to nationals from the continent of Africa. The Scholarships provide applicants with the springboard from which they can undertake their challenge of a prestigious MBA in the UK.
- One award of £10,000 and two awards of £5,000 are available to exceptional candidates applying to study the Surrey MBA in 2014.
Step one – Complete the online application form.
You will need to have the following with you for reference:
- Passport, if you are an overseas non EU student
- If you are applying through an agent, their name and address, though most agents will complete the application process for you.
- Degree and other qualification certificates
- Details of your current or most recent employer
You will also need to provide copies of the following to support your application:
- Degree certificates or transcripts and any professional qualification certificates. If these are not in English then please attach notarised English translations.
- A detailed CV or resume including a full job description with duties and responsibilities for all posts you have held.
- A signed reference letter from your current or most recent employer confirming the dates of your employment, your position and duties.
- If English is not your first language, your IELTS 6.5 or above certificate. Please note that we also accept the following equivalent tests – TOEFL and Cambridge Advanced Certificate.
- GMAT test result if you have one or we have asked you for one.
Note: If your documents are under 2MB, you can upload them along with your application form. If not, you can post them to us at the address below once you have submitted your application.
Surrey Business School
Rik Medlik Building
University of Surrey
Step two – You will be invited for an interview with the MBA Director. Skype and video conferencing interviews can be arranged.
Step three – Scholarship award winners will be announced by 31 July 2014.
For more information, click here.