Apply for an Internship Opportunity in France for French Speakers
Deadline: Not specified
Remuneration: 436.05 Euro/month
[email protected], an European Radio station based in Nantes, France, and supported in particular by the European Commission, has recently launched the selection process of its upcoming European team of interns.
The team is composed of several young journalists who come from all over Europe and are trained at the radio station in Nantes. They are coached by French professional journalists, who have had years of experience in journalism. For several months the journalists will learn how to create new ways of listening to European information.
The internship will take place from 25 August 14 to 20 February 15 in Nantes, France. The intern also will broadcast from the 2014 European Elections in Strasbourg, France.
- They will have to immerse themselves in the local environment in Nantes and compare what they see and hear to the wider framework of European news.The aim is to open new perspectives and consider the implications of what is happening on a cultural, economical, social or political level on a local, national and European scale. These young students in journalism will have the unique opportunity to be trained by French professionals and to start their career in a dynamic European environment.
- [email protected] is currently looking for high-level bilingual (in French) students in political science, journalism or European studies who are interested in European issues and who would like to get a formative experience in the world of new European media.
- There is no age restriction.
- Applicants should fill the form and return as soon as possible along with a CV to [email protected]
- An internship convention between university and the [email protected] structure should be sent to us filled-out before the reception of the student.
- Application forms will be examined by the [email protected] team in order to evaluate candidates admissibility, taking into account candidates knowledge of French, both spoken and written, their skills and motivations and personal experiences. Candidates will have a telephone interview before the acceptance of their application form. Successful candidates will be notified by post by the EuradioNantes team.
For more information and to download the application form, click here.