Deadline: May 31, 2014
Students from across Europe, Middle East and Africa are invited to apply for the 2014 Google AdCamp program. Google AdCamp is an experiential learning program designed to provide current university students with the insights and backgrounds necessary to be successful in an advertising sales career in the long term. This will take place from September 17-19, 2014 at Google’s European Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland or Google Poland in Wroclaw.
Up to 70 current university students will be selected to participate in an all-expense-paid AdCamp experience at one of Google’s offices. The 3-day program will include a collaborative curriculum focused on Google’s advertising sales and marketing operations, as well as an overview of Google’s advertising products and insight into the marketing industry. Participants will get the opportunity to meet with Googlers and interns, compete in a case competition, participate in social activities and get an inside look into helping small and medium businesses thrive.
To apply, students must:
- Be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the same country/region of the session to which you are applying
- Be a current undergraduate student; current graduation year requirements vary by region
- Demonstrate academic excellence and an interest in online advertising sales and services (e.g. have taken courses in advertising and/or have experience within the industry)
- Students who have participated in another Google program (AdCamp 2013, BOLD, GSA) or Google internship in the past are not eligible to apply.
- (United States and Australia/New Zealand sessions only) Be able to provide proof of work authorization in the same country/region of the session to which are applying
- (Europe, Middle East and Africa only) EU citizens require a valid passport or national ID. Non-EU citizens require a passport valid until at least 6 months after the event. If a visa is required, Google can provide a letter for a participant to engage in the administrative process.
Location: Google’s European Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland or Google Poland in Wroclaw (participants will be allocated at Google’s discretion)
Dates: September 17-19, 2014
Eligibility: Be on track to graduate in 2015 or 2016.
How to apply: Complete the application form by May 31, 2014. All decisions will be communicated to applicants by the end of July 2014.
For more information, click here.