2014 TI-M Paid Communication Internship in Malaysia. Apply Now!
Deadline: Not specified
Transparency International Malaysia (TI-M) is offering paid communication internship for college students.
Transparency International Malaysia (TI-M) is an independent, non-governmental and non-partisan organisation committed to the fight against corruption. Founded in 1998, TI-M is registered with the Registrar of Societies Malaysia as the Malaysian Society for Transparency and Integrity (ROS: 1649) and is the accredited National Chapter of the Berlin-based Transparency International.
TI-M is looking for is looking for individuals who are passionate about promoting transparency, accountability and integrity throughout society. .
- Monitor and collate media stories on corruption and other related subjects (online and in the newspaper)
- Assist in monitoring and updating TI-M communications and social media (such as TI-M’s website, facebook, twitter, YouTube account)
- Assist with photography and videography at TI-M events and campaigns
- Assist with outreach and communications to TI-M followers, youth and media contacts
- Assist with developing and designing TI-M merchandise/branding/campaign material
- Assist with compiling and drafting TI-M newsletter material
- Assist with other ad hoc tasks as requested by the Manager
- 6-months full-time with payment of RM50 per day
Interns will be eligible if they have
- Experience working in an office environment (minimum 6 months)
- Previous knowledge of anti-corruption initiatives, transparency and good governance (will be an added advantage)
- Graduate of Media Communications, Development studies or another relevant subject
- Knowledge of Microsoft office programs (Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint)
- Experienced with Adobe Photoshop
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and with a high level of commitment to ensure output is achieved on time and to a high standard
- Candidates can apply via email. It should include the subject heading “INTERNSHIP”, introducing applicants by providing them interns personal details (name, contact information and general background).
- Candidates are to contact employer for the closing date information.
Transparency International Malaysia
23 Jalan Pantai 9/7
46000 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
GPS: 3.102286, 101.65125
Phone: +6(03)- 7960 6630
Fax: +6(03)- 7960 8690