Deadline: September 1, 2014
The Institute of International Relations in Prague, Czech Republic seeks to recruit new research fellows in the field of intrnational security.
- A full or part time position in a renowed Central European academic institution
- Participation in the further development of ecurity research at the IIR within the renewed Centre for International Security
- Promotion of professional growth via internal supervision and serminars
- support for the researcher’s participation in international conferences
- Assistance in the reseracher’s participation in research projects
- An appropriate salary with the potential of significant bonuses based on the researcher’s academic production
- flexibility working hours and other benefits
To be eligible for the award, applicants must have;
- A completed PhD degree or current enrolment in a doctoral study programme
- A theoretical and methological background in international relations and a good grasp of current international security issues
- Academic publications in the field of the researcher’s specialization
- Application must be made online here.
For more information, please click here.