Volunteer at the European Youth Olympic Festival 2015 – Vorarlberg and Liechtenstein!
Deadline: June 30 2014.
Do you want to volunteer at the European Youth Olympic Festival 2015 in Vorarlberg and Liechtenstein? Here is your chance! The European Youth Olympic Festival offers the unique opportunity of becoming an active part at the Olympics! 550 Volunteers will be needed to stage a successful Festival and you can be one them!!
The European Youth Olympic Festival (EYOF) is held every two years in winter and summer by the European Olympic Committee. In 2015 the winter edition of the EYOF will for the first time be hosted by regions in two different countries: Liechtenstein and the neighbouring Austrian province of Vorarlberg.
Volunteer Job Positions
Volunteers can choose their preferred job from the following options:
Accommodation, Accreditation, Events & Ceremonies, Event Services, Food & Beverage Services, General Management, Language Services, Marketing, Media & Communication, Medical Services, NOC Assistant, VIP Services & Protocol, Observer Programme, Sport, Technology, Transport & Logistics, Venue Management.
Full description and requirements can be found here – jobdescription.pdf.
- Applicants should be available from 23/01/2015 – 01/02/2015 (EYOF 2015 Festival-period including preparations) or sporadically from October 2014?
- It will be possible to register online for a Volunteer job until deadline.
- Please prepare your passport and if available your driving licence. Your data is confidential!
- At the end of the questionnaire you’ll find a box, where you can comment freely on all topics. This opportunity is to complete your profile. In the questionnaire you can choose up to three operational areas in which you would like to volunteer. We will note your preference and do our best to assign you a task which meets with your interests.
- If you have any questions please contact [email protected]!
For more information, click here.