Deadline: June 13, 2014
Republic of South Africa, the Department of International Relations and Cooperation is offering paid internships for graduates. Internships are available for 35 candidates and are offered in the field of international relations. Qualified women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interns will be placed within the Department of International Relations and Cooperation at Head Office in Pretoria. Candidates should have their own transport and accommodation.
Internship period is of 12 months and applicants will be notified within 3 weeks after the deadline.
- The International Relations interns will get R4 800-00 per month as their stipend
- Candidates who have already participated in an Internship Programme in any Government Department will not be considered.
- At least 18 (eighteen) to 35 (thirty five) years old
- A Bachelor’s degree, Honor’s degree or National diploma in any of the following disciplines:
- Web Design and Information Management
- Graphic Design
- Communication Science
- New Media and Publishing
- Purchasing Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Archives and Records Management
- Human Resources Management
- Public Management/Administration
- Management Services
- Applications should be sent by post. Please forward application, clearly marked Internship on the envelope for the attention of Ms Mkhwebane / Mr Phahlamohlaka to: The Department of International Relations and Cooperation, Private Bag X152, Pretoria, 0001 or alternatively hand-deliver to OR Tambo Building, Soutpansberg Road, Rietondale.
For more information, click here.