Internship Opportunity at Cluster of Excellence – Heidelberg, Germany
Deadline: Not specified
The Cluster of Excellence “Asia and Europe in a Global Context” at Heidelberg University is offering internship in public relations. The goal is to make the dynamics of transcultural interaction into a field of research with strong institutional grounding and high international impact.
Interns should have work experience in journalism, public relations or corporate communications. Applicants should be careful, structured and independent work style, reliability and professional appearance.
- Developing and implementing specific communication concepts
- Composing news and reports in English and German
- Taking photos during events, image selection and editing
- Consulting event organizers and other involved persons
- Designing posters, flyers, leaflets and brochures
- Creating event announcements and the newsletter
- Researching and analyzing information, media and people
- Maintaining and expanding existing database records
- Other organizational and administrative tasks
- Interns will be paid up to 370 Euro per month.
- Studies in advanced semester
- First work experience in journalism, public relations or corporate communications
- Very good command of English in speech and writing
- Interest in Asian topics
- Good computer skills and high Internet affinity
- Experience in content management systems (Typo3) and image processing (Photoshop) is an advantage
- Careful, structured and independent work style, reliability and professional appearance
- Three, better six month time
Note: Applicants should send complete application documents, stating in which time period they want to conduct the internship, by e-mail to:
Cluster of Excellence “Asien und Europa im globalen Kontext”
Dr. Alexander Haentzschel
Karl Jaspers Centre for Advanced Transcultural Studies
Voßstraße 2, Building 4400, 69115 Heidelberg
For more information, click Cluster of Excellence 2014 Internship Opportunity.