Apply to attend the 25th International Youth Forum – Seoul, Korea
Deadline: June 27, 2014
Be one of 60 International Delegates to participate in the 25th International Youth Forum, an annual event jointly organized by the National Council of Youth Organizations in Korea (NCYOK) and World Assembly of Youth (WAY). The Forum is going to take place from 20th to 27th August, 2014 in Seoul and Muju, Republic of Korea. All qualified youth and youth leaders are invited to apply and participate in this forum.
The objectives of the conference are;
- to make youth aware of global issues, offering an opportunity to tackle them and to find alternative ways or solutions;
- to improve cooperation and mutual understanding among youths across diverse cultures;
- to spread goodwill around the world and to build interactive global citizenship through networking among youths
“Youth and World Peace”
- Types and Features of Youth Action for World Peace
- Scope and Direction of Youth Action for World peace
- Understanding of Confrontation and Conflict in Era of Globalization
- Youths between the ages of 18 and 26 who are significantly interested in the topic
- Participants should have a good command of English
Participants will include:
- Overseas participants: 60 delegates
- Korean participants: 20 delegates
- Organizing Committee: 10 people
The organizers, NCYOK will bear the expenses of accommodation, meals and local transportation during the program. Travel cost (airfare) will be subsidized for participants travel from Africa, Oceania, Europe and American regions: W 650,000 except ASIA.
- Applicants will be informed of a grant amount determined by 23rd of June
- Applicants who can afford own travel cost will be first considered to be admitted
Application and Required Documents
The admission will be determined and informed within 5 days from the day of submission.
Applicants need to submit the following documents only via E-mail [email protected] The title of e-mail should be ‘Youth Forum Applicants – name of applicant’
- A completed application
- An English essay with the format – A4, 1~2 pages, font 12, Times New Roman, single-spaced, Title: ‘Youth and World Peace’
For further inquiries and registration, please contact Sangwon Lee at [email protected].
For more information, visit 25th International Youth Forum.