Fully-funded Advanced Programme in European Law and Economics – Riga, Latvia
Deadline: July 1, 2014
Applications are invited for the Advanced Programme in European Law and Economics for Eastern Partnership Region and Central Asia. The program is a special 12-week full-time training programme funded by the government of Latvia. The objective is to provide a training that is useful with regard to the relations between the European Union and its Eastern Neighbourhood, and also to provide a knowledge transfer that is based on Latvia’s experience as a member of the European Union.
- Program fee.
- Travel costs to Riga
- Accommodation during the 12 week period of the programme,
- As well as a modest per diem for living expenses in Riga.
- Public officials and representatives of civil society from the European Union Eastern Neighbourhood, including Eastern Partnership region and Central Asia can apply.
- The following countries are eligible to apply; Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
Applicants are required to supply the following online;
- Motivational letter
- Description of present job function
- Curriculum vitae, which should include at least 2-3 years of professional experience
- Copies of university diplomas
- Recommendation letter
- Confirmation of the ability to undertake studies in English
For more information, visit Advanced Programme in European Law and Economics.