Deadline: October 17, 2014
University of Westiminster is accepting applications from International Students for the 2015 Westminster International Partnership Scholarships. The scholarship is awarded to exceptioinal students with offer to study at the institution. These new scholarships are in recognition of the University’s close ties with countries across the globe.
- Half (50 per cent) tuition fee award.
- Candidates must have a minimium of upper second class honours or above and financial need
- Postgraduate Scholarships are open to students from the following countries:
- Bangladesh, Brazil, China, Columbia, Egypt , India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Morocco, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, USA, Vietnam
- You must hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree at the University.
- Minimum Upper Second Class Honours or above and financial need.
Application criteria for scholarships
Full scholarships, full fee awards, and fee awards of 50 per cent or more of the tuition fee require a First Class Honours degree (or international equivalent) unless otherwise stated.
- Fee award scholarships of 50 per cent or less of the tuition fees require a minimum of a Second Class Honours, First Division (2:1 or international equivalent).
- You should check the specific academic criteria required for the scholarship you are applying for. Please see the University website for details of the international equivalent qualifications.
Please note that you can only apply for TWO types of scholarship using the scholarship application form and you will only be considered for the scholarships you select.
- If you have already obtained a degree in a developed country or by way of a previous scholarship from a developed country you will not be eligible to apply for a full scholarship.
- If you already have an Equivalent Level Qualification (ELQ) you will not be eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- If you are a graduate applying for another undergraduate degree or are a Masters graduate applying for a postgraduate programme you are treated as an ELQ student.
- However, if you are a Masters applicant applying for a postgraduate programme you will be eligible to apply for a postgraduate scholarship if a) you are applying for a PhD scholarship or b) your international Masters qualification is regarded as a UK undergraduate degree equivalent.
You may also find the Frequently Asked Questions section of the website useful.
Please note that for International and all postgraduate students, there is currently no online application facility and the University DOES NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS VIA EMAIL. International students and postgraduate students will need to send their applications BY POST to the following address:
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
Learn more about how to apply here.
For more information, visit Westminster International Partnership Scholarships.