Deadline: July 15, 2014
Are you building a business to create a better world? Apply now for the Yunus and Youth (Y&Y) Global fellowship Program for social business entrepreneurs. Get professional support and mentoring to scale your social venture. Become one of the 15 young changemakers from around the world growing sustainable business solutions to social problems.
The Y&Y Fellowship Program is a 6-month global program for young people running businesses tackling social issues. It aims at empowering young social entrepreneurs to develop to their fullest potential and supporting them to build, expand and accelerate their social business venture.
Yunus & Youth is a global network which connects mentors with young people using business to drive social change. They train, equip and connect social business entrepreneurs to scale their impact.
The Y&Y Fellowship program is composed of:
- Mentoring Program that functions as a structured one-to-one relationship with an experienced professional which involves transmission of knowledge, social capital and guidance that enhance the fellow’s professional growth.
- Expert Webinars focused on developing functional skills such as revenue model development, budget management, social media strategy, branding, impact measurement, strategic management, time management, delegation, team building etc.
- An online platform powered by MentorCloud enhancing the functioning of the Mentoring Program.
- Support network that facilitates the connection to like-minded professionals worldwide.
During the program you can expect to:
- Be part of an individually tailored online mentoring program with an experienced mentor who will provide professional guidance;
- Participate in expert webinars with our social business professionals;
- Increase your global network by being part of a global class of exclusively selected young social entrepreneurs;
- Receive support on focus areas and see your business grow and be taken to the next level.
You are eligible to apply if:
- You have started a social business and are relentlessly working on solving a social issue in your country;
- You are under 30 years old;
- You speak English;
- You want to receive professional guidance to help your business grow and develop.
Apply now here.
For more information and to apply, visit Yunus and Youth Fellowship Program.