Deadline: August 17, 2014
Entries are now open by the European Commission for the European Health Insurance Card – Storyboard Competition. The competition calls for a storyboard and accompanying synopsis on the European Health Insurance Card related to travel and summer holidays.
European Commission is looking for a story and images reflecting the idea behind the European Health Insurance Card and convey at least one of the messages:
- Expect the unexpected;
- European Health Insurance Card is for free;
- Awareness of European Health Insurance Card among doctors and medical facilities.
- The winner will be awarded EUR 1,500,
- Second EUR 1,000
- third EUR 500
- Winners concept will be developed, adapted and produced into a video, which will be used to promote the European Health Insurance Card.
- The competition is open to citizens aged 18 and over from any EU Member State as well as Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein and Switzerland. If under the age of 18, a parent or a legal guardian must sign the entry form. Participants cannot be legal entities.
- Has between 6 and 16 illustrated panels
- Tells a story that features the European Health Insurance Card
- Includes a descriptive written summary beneath each scene, telling us what the scene is about
- Can include speech bubbles and/or thought bubbles if needed
- the entry form
- a copy of a valid ID document
- the synopsis (in English, French or German)
- the storyboard (in English, French or German)
You can submit your entry either by email to empl-europa[AT]ec.europa.eu or by post at the following address:
EHIC Storyboard Competition
DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
For more information, visit European Health Insurance Card – Storyboard Competition.