2nd World Law Dialogue – Dharwad, India
Deadline: December 31, 2014
Alexis Foundation has opened up registration for the 2nd World Law Dialogue taking place at Dharwad, India from 19th – 21st February, 2015. The World Law Dialogue is a global platform for young people from around the world to come together and debate on issues of prime concern facing the world.
The dialogue will have delegates from around the world who will be divided into 4 Working Groups to engage in 3 Days of Intense Discussions and Action Plan Drafting. Focus Areas of the Working Groups are Corporate Law, Intellectual Property Law, International Law and Women Empowerment.
The dialogue will have both Formal and Informal Events. Formal Events include Keynote Presentations, Paper Presentations and Group Discussions. Informal Events include Cultural Night, Fashion Show, Dance and Music Performances.
- Delegates must be 16 years to 30 years as on 1st February, 2015.
- Applicant must possess good working knowledge of English, as English will be the Official Language of the Convention
- Applicant must be willing to actively participate in all the events and activities during the Convention.
- This dialogue is ideal for Students, Social entrepreneurs, Nonprofit professionals, Philanthropists, Policymakers, Educators, Anthropologists, Scientists, Engineers, Doctors, Lawyers, Business professionals, Venture capitalists, Media, Bloggers, Activists and others interested in field of Law.
- Citizens of Pakistan and China are not eligible to apply for this program due to Visa Restrictions by Government of India.
- Applicant should maintain a valid & unique email account and a phone number throughout the selection process.
- Applicant should understand that the mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria does not guarantee selection for the Dialogue.
Cost of Participation
This is program is not funded. Find information on delegate fees here.
The delegate fee is charged to cover the basic expenses to conduct the program smoothly. It includes Registration, Delegate Kit, Food, Accommodation, Field Trips, Entertainment and Certification throughout the program duration.
Delegate Fee is payable after the receiving the Selection Offer and is non-refundable. It does not include Cost of International/National Travel, Visa and Medical/Travel Insurance.
Applications are open until 31st of December with 15th of every month being the acceptance/denial of applications.
For further questions, you can send an email at [email protected].
For more information, visit World Law Dialogue.