Call for 6th New Media Ambassadors for GEYC Resources Center
Deadline: September 1, 2014
GEYC Resources center has launched a call for candidates for the position of “New Media Ambassador.” This is a 3 month online practical training in the field of social media, multimedia, PR and communication skills – to promote, develop and enrich GEYC Resources Center.
GEYC Resources center offers a wide variety of online free tools aimed to help both individuals and organizations in their work. Our center is aimed to support “Young People Combating Hate Speech On-line” campaign of Council of Europe.
The ideal applicant has;
- ability to communicate in English;
- ability to communicate by e-mail/Facebook on a daily basis;
- basic experience in using social media and multimedia tools;
- sense of initiative, creativity, responsibility, self-management;
- The New Media Ambassador has the role to promote, develop and contribute to GEYC Resources Center during the practical training. More information will be provided during practical training preparation;
- 3 months period: NMA 6 (15/09/2014 – 15/12/2014);
- involvement: at least 5-10 hours/week, there will be weekly tasks do be done;
- other activities will be done at the initiative of the candidate, therefore, it could be online or at local level in order to not require any cost on behalf of the candidate;
- The title of “New Media Ambassador”;
- Unforgettable experience in new media;
- The recommendation letter from G.E.Y.C.;
- Improving your communication, social media, multimedia skills;
- Lots of new and interesting friends and colleges from all over the world;
- The volunteering experience what perfectly will fit in your C.V.;
- Your photo on the NMA website;
- Flexible schedule;
- New ideas.
NOTE: As the internship takes place online, you are not required to relocate, therefore no costs related to travel or acommodation will be involved; If you are unsure you will be available to work online 5-10 hours per week, every week, maybe it’s not the moment for you to apply!
For more information, visit New Media Ambassadors.