The International Vaccine Institute Photo Contest 2014
Deadline: August 31, 2014
The International Vaccine Institute (IVI), an international organization that discovers, develops and delivers vaccines to improve the health of children in developing countries, invites entries for their third international photo contest themed; The Children of the World.
This photo contest is fully supported by the Yang Hyun Foundation; a Korean foundation that aims to contribute to the betterment of society through supporting research, medical assistance and social welfare programs.
The themes for entries are:
- Smiling Children;
- Children of Different Countries;
- Children of Developing Countries.
There are a total of four prize categories;
- Grand Prize: $2,000;
- Gold Prize: $1,000;
- Silver Prize: $500 (2 people);
- Bronze Prize: $200 (6 people).
- Contest Participant Prize Certificate and IVI souvenirs (50 people)
- The Children of the World Photo Contest is open to all.
- The photos should be 3000 x 2000 pixels (6.0 megapixels).
- The entry is limited to 3 photos per person.
- There is no entry fee.
- Photo must be in JPEG or jpg format
- For possible candidates, original files may be requested
Interested applicants can enter via the the application form.
For more information, visit The Children of the World.