Apply for the Female in Mobile Entrepreneurship Training
Do you have an idea? Are you interested in using technology to solve a problem? Have you tried to program computers? Do you need help? Are you an aspiring female entrepreneur? If yes, then apply for the Female in Mobile Entrepreneurship training.
Females in Mobile Entrepreneurship is an initiative of Mobile Web Ghana, designed to empower aspiring young female entrepreneurs through training, incubation and mentorship.
The goal of FiME is to build a community of female entrepreneurs, who are connected and trained with the relevant skills, and to support and enable them to use the right tools to develop mobile applications. In doing so, we also aim to foster entrepreneurship and empower female developers.
The training is for four (4) weeks while incubation and mentorship continues for a year. Seasoned trainers from the technology industry will take participants through hands-on training to help them gain practical knowledge on the following modules;
- Introduction To Mobile Apps Development
- User Interface Design/User Experience
- SMS Value Added Services
- Mobile Web (Android)
- Building Mobile Apps on Google Cloud Platform
- Mobile Business
- This is a training designed with the female in mind and it is free for all participants. Qualified applicants would be selected through an interview process.
- Basic knowledge in computer programming will be an added advantage.
- A short note explaining why you are interested in the training
- Will require a resume (CV)
Interested participants can apply online.
Note: Twenty (20) participants would be selected through an online application and an interview process. Accepted applicants will then be taken through the above mentioned modules, organised in two tracks: technology and business.
For more information, visit Female in Mobile Entrepreneurship.