Picture Dignity Photo Contest 2014
Deadline: September 5, 2014
TORONTO+Acumen invite photographers of all strains – the eminent and the undiscovered – to showcase their work at the Picture Dignity. The competition is a global photography contest aimed at inspiring the global community to define, illustrate, and show us what dignity means to them.
TORONTO+Acumen supports Acumen’s novel approach to tackling poverty by creating and connecting socially-oriented leaders through local events and initiatives.
- The Top 35 photographs selected by our judges will gain international exposure through the +Acumen network. Proceeds from the auction of these photographs will support +Acumen initiatives which contribute to the success of social entrepreneurs in developing countries
- Picture Dignity is a global contest, so we accept submissions from anywhere in the world.
- Entrants can submit up to 5 unique entries, and judges will select the top 35 photographs and 1 winning photograph from all photographs submitted.
- To be eligible to win, entrants should submit the following requirements;
- Approximate pixel measurements of 3240 x 2160
- Images should be in JPEG format and should be RGB color space, monochrome, or a combination of the two.
- Images should be shot with a minimum 8 Megapixel camera.
- Recommended photo size is 4 MB, though larger files will be accepted. Photo size must be at least 2 MB.
For more information, visit Picture Dignity Contest.