Global Social Entrepreneurs Initiative Competition 2014 – 5,000 EUR for Projects
Deadline: October 15, 2014
The International Anti-corruption Conference (IACC) and Transparency International (TI) invites applications for the Social Entrepreneurs Initiative. Anyone with an innovative idea to increase transparency and integrity in their society is invited to take part in this exciting competition. The competition provides a platform for social entrepreneurs who aspire to create positive change in their communities.
The IACC Social Entrepreneurship Initiative seeks people who tackle social problems. They are looking for social entrepreneurs from around the world to pitch new projects that fight corruption, or boost accountability or integrity on a local, national or international level. The initiative aims to support innovative ideas from all members of society to boost transparency, accountability and help the fight corruption in their communities.
We need innovative ideas and fresh thinking if we want to create a world free of corruption. The IACC and Transparency International (TI) places a strong emphasis on promoting citizen engagement and enabling citizens to take the active role in becoming change makers in their own societies. This is the idea behind the International Anti-Corruption Conference’s Social Entrepreneurs Initiative.
- There will be seed funding for a total of three projects, each worth 5000 Euros towards the implementation of your project.
- The individuals behind the winning projects will join the SEI network, with each of the projects featured on the IACC SEI page.
- The winners will be sponsored to participate in the next gathering of the International Anti-Corruption Conference.
- Anyone with an innovative idea to increase transparency and integrity in their society is welcome to submit a proposal to the Global competition.
- Applications should be in English.
Entries will be evaluated and nominated based on the following criteria among other factors:
- Entrepreneurial vision
- Relevance to anti-corruption, integrity or transparency
Complete the online application form. Only applications received via this form will be accepted. Please be as detailed and precise in your answers as possible.