World Citizen Talent Scholarship for International Students to Study at The Hague 2015-16
Deadline: March 31, 2015
Do you consider yourself a global citizen? Then apply for World Citizen Talent Scholarship. 54 (one-time) scholarships each worth EUR 5,000 are available to prospective bachelor degree students for the 2015-2016 academic year. The Hague University is an educational united nations of 150 nationalities, where everyone speaks English. You will be taught by both local and international lecturers which will enrich your study period.
The World Citizen Talent scholarship is only applicable for first year students who have not yet studied at The Hague University of Applied Sciences. Please note that the scholarship is only awarded once per student.
Are you a Global citizen? The Hague University of Applied Sciences is looking for young, intelligent, talented and ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world. If this sounds like you then check if you are eligible below and apply, all you need to do is complete the application form and write an essay of 950 to 1100 words that would convince us to award you the scholarship.
You are eligible to apply for one of these one-time scholarships if:
- You come from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam)
- You are enrolling for the first time and have not studied at any programmes of The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- You are a first year student joining one of our bachelor programmes
- You will have to pay the full institutional tuition fee rate
- You have never applied for this scholarship before
- You have been provisionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before 31 March 2015
Scholarship Application Process
If you would like to apply for World Citizen Talent Scholarship, you can do so as of October 2014, for the academic year 2015-2016.
- First apply to the Bachelor programme of your choice
- Write an essay: When writing your essay, try picturing yourself as a member of this community. In the essay, describe your cultural background and explain why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences. Check the essay guidelines before you start writing.
- Submit your essay by completing the scholarship application form between 15 October 2014 – 31 March 2015.
NOTE: You will only be awarded the scholarship after you have been conditionally accepted and have meet all terms and conditions of enrolment. You will receive the scholarship amount of € 5.000, after your arrival in The Hague and have set up a Dutch bank account.
Applications will open on October 15, 2014.
For more information, visit World Citizen Talent Scholarship.