Deadline: December 1, 2014
Applications for Google BOLD (Building Opportunities for Leadership and Development) internship is currently open. BOLD is an 11-week paid internship program designed to provide exposure into the technology industry for students who are historically under-represented in this field. Interns are placed in several teams including: marketing, people operations,advertising sales and user operations, communications and a lot more.
- Be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the United States
- Be able to provide proof of work authorization in the United States
- Be a current undergraduate Junior. Freshman and Sophomores are encouraged to apply for student programs at google.com/students.
- Strong interest in the Internet and Google’s technology business
- Academic excellence
- Interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate an ambiguous environment
- Analytical skills and an interest in tackling business problems
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
San Francisco, CA, USA
New York, NY USA
San Bruno, CA, USA
Mountain View, CA, USA
- Competitive salaries+ enjoy many Google perks
- Google may offer relocation support depending on intern’s proximity to google office
- Personal and professional development programming, executive speakers, mentoring, and community-building.
How to Apply
- Apply online here
- Submit resume and unofficial transcript (cover letter is optional)
- Submit BOLD Supplemental Application