Apply: US-Africa Synergy African Women’s Program for Leadership (AWLEAD) 2015
Deadline: December 7, 2014
The US-Africa Synergy is now accepting applications for the 2015 African Women LEAD Program (AWLEAD). The Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Advocacy, Development Program for African Women is a 12-week rigorous training, that helps young women of African Descent aged between 18 and 25 to gain access to Life and professional skills, Career Guidance, Knowledge and Networks to meet their personal goals and aspirations while effectively contributing in Africa’s Development.
Since 2012, the African Women LEAD Program has transformed the lives of more than 40 young African women representing over 23 African countries; through professional trainings delivered by United States renown Academic Institutions; Workshops and presentations led by International Development and Civil Society Experts; Field trips to International institutions and Unique Internship and Volunteering opportunities with prestigious institutions.
About US-Africa Synergy
US-Africa Synergy (USAS) is a New York-based non-profit organization that harnesses resources to prepare African youth and empower African women for Leadership and Entrepreneurship in Africa and United States. US-Africa Synergy envisions an African continent drawing on the power of its youth to reach its full potential.
In order to be selected, you must;
- Be between 19-25 years of age and enrolled in college at the time of the application submission.
- Be a Citizen of an African country and reside in Africa or in New York City, USA.
- Speak and write proficiently in English.
- Be committed to volunteer your time and skills to contribute to the development of your community.
- Be willing and committed to participate in the Development process of Africa.
For more information on the AWLEAD program requirements, guidelines, and application package please e-mail [email protected]!
For more information, visit US-Africa Synergy.