West Africa Market Research Internship at Emarket LTD – United Kingdom
Deadline: October 20, 2014
Emarket LTD is seeking an intern for its 6-week full time market research project to start immediately. Focusing on Nigeria and Ghana, and perhaps South Africa, the successful candidate should have an international outlook, a business brain, and strong research and communication skills. This is an opportunity to gain marketing experience.
The responsibilities of the intern includes:
- Follow up leads and develop relationships with existing contacts in Nigeria and Ghana
- Arrange meetings for an upcoming market visit to the region
- Research new contacts, retailers, wholesalers and distributors in line with specifications set out by management
Location: United Kingdom
Position: Market Research
Salary: £6.50 per hour
Vacancy Type: King’s Internships
Duration: Full Time 6 Weeks
Applicants must meet the following requirements.
- Be a recent graduate or postgraduate with immediate availability
- From Nigeria/Ghana/South Africa or with a Nigerian/Ghanaian/South African background, or with a demonstrated in depth knowledge of the markets
- Fluency in English. Any Nigerian/Ghanaian/South African local languages are a bonus
- A Business degree is preferred
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess top quality research skills
- Have an analytical brain
- Be computer literate
- Have ability to work independently
How to Apply
Send your Resume/CV to [email protected].
For more information, visit Emarket Ltd.