SciencePo Scholarships for Undergraduate and Masters Program – Up to 19,000€ per year
Deadline: March 20, 2015(Masters) & May 2 2015 (Undergraduate)
SciencesPo is inviting applications for its Emile-Boutmy Scholarship Program. This is applicable to masters or undergraduate studies. This scholarship was created to welcome the very best international students from outside of the European Union.
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements. It is also awarded based on factors of excellence and according to the type of profile sought for this programme.
- first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme.
- Dual Degree candidates such as(1) The dual degree in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University (2)the dual degree Sciences Po/Fudan University with the concentration Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (only applicants with Chinese nationality)(3) the dual degree Sciences Po/Peking University (only applicants with Chinese nationality) (All other dual degree programs are not eligible)
The following categories are not eligible
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including from a European Union state
- Candidates from Quebec (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants)
- Ph.D. programme students (thesis)
- MPA candidates,
- Candidates to the Master in Development Practice
- Candidates to the 1-year Fast Track : Financial Regulation and Risk Management
A. MASTERS LEVEL
- A grant of €10,000 per year to cover tuition fees for the two years of the Masters, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €6,000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €10,000 per year for the two years of the Masters.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per yearfor the two years of the Masters.
B. UNDERGRADUATE LEVEL
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate program, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €5000 per year
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate program.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate program.
- A tuition grant of €3,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate program.
NOTE: On an exceptional basis ONLY
(1) a scholarship of 19,000€ per year, may be granted to cover the two years of the Masters program me
(2)a scholarship of 19,000€ may be granted to cover the three years of College.
How to Apply
In order to apply to this scholarship you must notify it on your online application, as well as include a proof of income and documents explaining your family situation (e.g. income tax return for both parents, payslips, divorce certificate, unemployment benefits, documents related to alimony, child support or retirement pensions, death certificate…).