Deadline: January 31, 2015
When it comes to using OneNote, the possibilities are endless. Microsoft loves seeing what people are able to create using their software! So show them how you make the most of OneNote by sending in the link to your creation, and you’ll have the chance to win an internship interview at our Microsoft office in the Netherlands plus a Lumia 830 to capture the moment.
They’ve given you the technology, now show them how you can make the most of it! Whether you’re taking notes in class, keeping track of references for a research paper, collaborating on group projects or setting up a cleaning schedule with the roommates, OneNote has the potential to help you stay on top of your busy student life—so you can spend more time doing what you love.
At the same time, OneNote can help you develop your passions. By utilizing the sharing feature of OneNote, you can create group photo albums, exchange tips on new music with friends, collaborate on creative writing…the possibilities are endless. And this where we’re hoping that you’ll teach us something! So get started today and show us how OneNote can add the most value to your life!
- Win an internship interview at our Microsoft office in the Netherlands plus a Lumia 830 to capture the moment.
You can participate in the competition if:
- you are a legal resident of the Netherlands, registered in the population register; and
- you are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry; and
- you are NOT an employee of Microsoft Corporation or of a subsidiary of Microsoft; and
- you are NOT involved in any aspect of the administration and the implementation of this Competition; and
- you are NOT direct family (parent, brother, sister, husband, wife, child) or family member of an employee of Microsoft Corporation, of an employee of a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation or of a person who is involved in any aspect of the administration and the implementation of the Competition.
How to Enter the Contest
Create a OneNote notebook in your ‘Public’ OneDrive folder, then send the link via the sign-up process.
- Login to OneDrive with a Microsoft account.
- Access your ‘Public’ folder.
- Create a OneNote notebook.
- Register by submitting the ‘Share’ link.
For more information and to enter, visit Microsoft OneNote University Challenge.