Deadline: May 15, 2015
Applications are now invited for the 2015 Transparency International Summer School on Integrity (TISI). This is an annual state-of-the-art anti-corruption and accountability training for future leaders. This year TISI 2015 will take place from 6th to 12th July, 2015 at Vilnius, Lithuania, The School exposes its participants to the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption and accountability and offers real opportunities to try and implement their ideas in practice.
Following a rigorous selection process, selected students spend 7 highly intensive days learning from leading anti-corruption and accountability professionals. The School seeks to create a peer-to-peer learning and integrity-building environment that links theory with practice and helps young leaders to acquire better skills in bringing the anti-corruption message across.
School lectures, seminars, training and field trips provide School participants with a unique blend of international and local know-how, while also challenging the students to approach the subject from outside the box and offer novel, previously untested solutions.
After the program, innovative game-changing ideas can receive an action mini-grant of up to 5000 EUR and be assisted by TI School team to help implement the best ideas back in their home countries.
- The School is open to senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35.
- Applications are welcome individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors and from all academic backgrounds.
- TI School does not discriminate its applicants on the grounds of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, political beliefs, marital, familial or parental status, sexual orientation or any other basis.
- The course fee is EUR 550. It covers tuition, course materials, accommodation, meals and extra-curricular activities.
- The students will be staying at the Mykolas Romeris University student campus, which provides an effective working environment and also allows to keep School fees to the minimum.
A limited number of scholarships will be available for students from certain countries. Full scholarships cover transportation, tuition and accommodation expenses. Students seeking to receive full or partial scholarships are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. In certain cases, students may be also offered partial tuition fee waivers to cover a part of their course expenses.
Currently they are finalizing the list of eligible countries for scholarships for TISI 2015. Scholarship deadline – 1 May 2015.
For more information and to apply, visit Transparency International School on Integrity.