UN Volunteers Needed-Youth Press & Development Organization, Zambia
The Youth Press Development Organisation(YPDO) is looking for the expertise of a grant proposal writer targeted at securing funding for running the sporting project and transportation of already donated equipment from USA.
The Youth Press and Development Organisation(Y.P.D.O) is a non profit organisation based in Zambia. Through its sporting initiative called Malalo (Bridges) Sports Foundation (www.malalosport.com) uses football as a tool for social change and is recognized by the UN Sport as one of the initiatives that are bringing change in communities through sport with messages of health education.
YPDO intends to cater for 200 children participating in sporting activities as well as receiving health education on HIV/Aids and environment.
Areas of Expertise: Business Adminstration
Volunteering Duration: 12weeks
Hours per week: 6-10hours
Number of Volunteers: 5
- Anyone with grant writing experience
- Note: You can volunteer virtually from anywhere in the world
How to Apply
Register & login into the UNV site
Visit the project section and click “Apply Now” (Located at the bottom right side)
You will be required to answer fill out the following sections/answer the following questions
- Why do you want to contribute to this opportunity, why does this opportunity interest you?
- What relevant volunteering and professional experience do you have?
- What relevant skills and qualifications do you have?
- What relevant language skills do you have? Please indicate proficiency (native, fluent, fair).
- How many hours per week are you ready to dedicate to this task? For how long?
Finally attach your resume/CV in either PDF or MS word format
Learn more about YPDO
For more information, visit UNV Youth Press and Development Organization