Peace Revolution International Youth Fellowship in Thailand 2015 (Fully-funded)
Deadline: February 28, 2015
Applications are now open for the Peace Revolution Fellowship in Thailand – Global Peace On The Move XIII taking place from June 12nd to 15th, 2015! The fellowship offers a 14-day intensive training program providing participants with deeper insight in the relationship between inner peace and sustainable world peace and enhancing their ability to create peace within their family, professional and social environment.
In addition to the intense meditation practice, participants will gain knowledge of various theoretical approaches that include:
- Conflict resolution and the role of basic human self-discipline
- The role of our habits in our daily life and how to improve them; the 5 Rooms of Life approach
- The factors that determine our perception to think, act and speak; relation between body and mind
- Leadership: Eight pillars for a stable peaceful society
- Thai-Buddhist Studies
Presently, the fellowship takes place at Mooktawan Sanctuary in an island at the southern part of Thailand. Participants will enjoy meditating in a serene and peaceful near-forest environment. Well, many people say it′s a celestial hideaway on Earth.
The Thailand fellowship includes
- partial sponsoring of airfare*
- free accommodation
- free catering
- free local transportation
- free meditation retreat fee
*Everyone is welcome to join the fellowship. But to be eligible for the partial sponsoring of airfare, candidates must be between 18-30 years old.
- Candidates should be 18-30 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the airfare support.
- Candidates must have completed 42 days of the online self-development program. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program.
- The completed self-development program needs to be current. You may refer to the self-development validity according to the date specified by the fellowship you are applying to. If it is more than 1 year since the self-development program completion, you will have to do it again. If it is more than 6 months but less than 1 year, you will have to submit 15 days more of Inner Peace Time journal.
- Candidates must have completed at least 1 OFFLINE (with 5 or more participants) and 1 ONLINE (with 10 or more participants) Special Ops.
- Candidates must have submitted a PIPO Proposal.
- Candidates have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Candidates should be optimistic, be open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
Application deadline: February 28, 2015
Eligibility deadline: April 11, 2015
For more information, visit Peace Revolution Fellowship.