Global Good Fund Fellowship for Young Social Entrepreneurs 2015
Deadline: July 1, 2015
The Global Good Fund is accepting applications from social entrepreneurs for our 2016 Fellowship Program cohort. The Global Good Fund Fellowship is a 15-month program supporting the leadership development of young social entrepreneurs across the globe. The Global Good Fund invests in these innovators by pairing them with executives who serve as Coaches, and by providing leadership assessment resources, a network of peers, sector expertise, and targeted financial capital.
This is an opportunity to enhance your leadership skills and accelerate personal development. The Fellowship Program consists of the following elements:
- 360 MIRROR
- Leadership Development Plan (LDP)
- Annual Summit
- Targeted Funds of up to $10,000
- Peer & Subject Matter Expert Network
The Global Good Fund amplifies the impact of young social entrepreneurs through investment in leadership development. By accelerating personal growth, the benefits and impact of their work is greatly increased.
- Demonstrated leadership and growth potential;
- The candidate must be at a critical point for his/her leadership or for the future of the enterprise;
- Candidate is committed to social impact and is driving significant change in the his/her industry;
- The enterprise that the candidate leads is at least one year old;
- The enterprise must have at least one full-time employee in addition to the candidate;
- Candidate is committed full‐time to running his/her enterprise;
- Candidate is coachable and humble, meaning that he/she is eagerly embraces honest critique and feedback and has a desire to learn;
- Ability to dedicate 15 months to The Global Good Fund Fellowship while remaining in his/her workplace;
- Candidate must be willing to drive the Fellowship process and take ownership of his/her leadership development;
- Candidate shows commitment to giving back; he/she actively mentors and invests in team members or other individuals;
- The enterprise exhibits growth potential, meaning scale or depth of outreach;
- The enterprise is moving toward a model of financial sustainability whereby 50% or more of the budget is covered through revenue generation. If this level has not been achieved, this goal must be a top priority for the candidate and his/her enterprise;
- Under 40 years of age (if 40 or older, explain rationale for Fellowship).
The application is comprised of 4 parts:
- Part 1: Questionnaire due by July 1st 2015
- Part 2: Short Video due by July 1st 2015
- Part 3: written Application due by July 15th 2015
- Part 4: Interview between September – October 2015
- Decision Issued: December 1st 2015
For more information about application, email Karin Fujii on [email protected].
For more information, visit Global Good Fund.