Medical Adviser Position Available-GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Nigeria
Applications are now being accepted from eligible candidates (Medical Doctors) for the Medical Adviser Position for GlaxoSmithKline, Nigeria. This is a full time job located in Illupeju, Lagos Nigeria.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with the Medical Director, to design and implement medical strategy in HIV therapy area.
- Provide Scientific and cross-functional support to other departments within the scope of Medical and Brand Plans
- Support the identification and development of Key Opinion Leaders for Medical Education and Clinical Research Opportunities in HIV therapy area
- Support with the Scientific Engagements of Key Opinion Leaders, Healthcare Practitioners, Professional Associations, Decision Makers and Key Stakeholders in HIV therapy area
- Implement Scientific Engagement Activities e.g. medical education meetings. Deliver quality medical education presentations in a variety of settings and obtain valuable feedback that can be disseminated throughout the organization.
- Support strategic medical/scientific input to commercial activities of the Business units including pre-launch and life cycle management initiatives
- Evaluate, report and follow up on adverse events of marketed products.
- Support the provision of Medical/Scientific expertise in alignment with local commercial activities including pre-launch, launch and life cycle management initiatives
- Cascade the International Promotional and Marketing Codes to all relevant departments
Applicants must be
- Must be a qualified Medical Doctor with at least 5 years experience in a Medical Manager/Advisory role
- Strong knowledge and experience in HIV and Infectious diseases therapy areas
- Able to work independently and work in matrix organization
- Able to review, interpret and present clinical data in a local context
- Create an account with GSK careers
- Complete your profile
- search for the job requisition ID: WD21375 or search for the job title: Medical Adviser, HIV
Note: You can also visit GSK careers to see positions available at different locations in the world.
For more information, visit GSK Careers