AIM Needs an Intern: Communication, Public Affairs and Social Media Internship-Brussels, Belgium
Deadline: February 15, 2015
AIM is looking for a talented intern for our office in Brussels.AIM is the European Brands Association. It represents brand manufacturers in Europe on key issues which affect their ability to design, distribute and market their brands. AIM’s membership groups some 1800 companies of all sizes through corporate members and national associations in 21 countries. The successful candidate should have experience in the worlds of social media and communication, and be looking for a challenging experience in an international environment.
Applicants must meet the following criteria
- Degree in communications, graphic design or equivalent
- Proven experience of successful social media communication and community building
- Ability in the use of relevant methods and tools for the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of communication actions on social media
- Fluent in English and French. Working knowledge of any other European language is an asset.
- Good IT skills and direct experience of website content management (desirable)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High attention to details
- Good understanding of EU affairs and an interest in EU and International organisations.
Location: AIM’s premises in Brussels, Avenue des Gaulois, 9.
Monthly Salary: €800
Duration: 6 months (starting March 2015)
The intern would be responsible for the following:
- Graphic design for online communications, web content, social media, leaflets, brochures, etc.
- Creating digital, graphic and/or multimedia communications
- Assisting in content creation, from the initial brainstorming to the implementation and design of specific media activities
- Assisting in the updating of the web site www.aim.be and AIM’s social networks
- Extending the social media presence of AIM, creating awareness and interest around the activities of the association, managing social media updates
- Assisting in the creation of events (roundtables in the EU institutions and lectures on brands and the value of branding)
- Carrying out research tasks and monitor the EU agenda
How to apply
- Send your CV/Resume and a short motivation letter to: Antoine Quentin, The Senior Public Affairs Manager antoine.quentin@aim.
- Please use ‘Communications, Public Affairs and Social Media Internship’ as subject line in your e-mail.
For more information, visit AIM