Deadline: July 15, 2015
Entries are now invited for the 2015 Nudge Global Leadership Young professionals Challenge. Are you a Next Generation Leader who can bring about change? Nudge and The Leadership Group have combined leadership and sustainability in a unique three-day development programme in Amsterdam on 20, 21, 22 November 2015. Ambitious professionals who are ready to rise to the Challenge are invited to enter the competition.
This three-day ‘pressure cooker’ is an opportunity for young future leaders to equip themselves with the leadership style necessary, the network and the publicity to realise their goals. The participants will be challenged to share their vision and work, to excel in debate and dialogue, to inspire with speeches and to show team spirit.
- Winners crowned ‘Best Global Young Leaders in Sustainability 2015’ will be invited to demonstrate their best skills and talents to make a world changing project happen. They will team up with like-minded young professionals from around the world during a three-day life changing experience in Amsterdam on 20, 21, 22 November 2015
- On occasion, participants will be allowed to listen to world-class speakers, after which they will sink their teeth into a Global Challenge.
- Participation fee and travel cost will be fully sponsored by the Country Support Partner.
To qualify for the challenge, You must meet the following conditions:
- Be a citizen of any of these countries: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Mexico, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
- Be a young professional (within 23-33 years) with at least a bachelors degree or equivalent
- Be fluent in English (Verbal or Written)
The Nudge Leadership Challenge explicitly strives to have a diverse group of participants.
- Participants may come from both the commercial and civil sector or work for an NGO or social enterprise.
- The challenge also welcomes students and graduates.
- Only one criterion counts: leadership talent.
How to Apply
You can participate as a young professional or as an organization by nominating HERE.
For more information, visit Nudge Global Leadership Challenge