Voices Of Youth Blogging Internship 2015
Deadline: March 15, 2015
Are you between the ages of 14 and 24? Do you care about social, cultural, political and economic issues? Are you interested in improving your blogging and digital media skills? If yes, then the Voices Of Youth blogging internship. This is your chance to apply for a 4 months blogging internship with Voices of Youth – UNICEF‘s vibrant online youth community.
VOY is looking for 10-15 young people from across the world – who will blog at least once a week and participate in online discussions on the platform. The internship offers you (young people aged 14-24) an opportunity to develop your writing, research and critical thinking skills and allows you to connect with other engaged young people around the world in global dialogue.
During the internship, you are supervised by VOY Community Managers, who will provide tips and tricks on how to write good blog posts. You will receive regular feedback on your writing, get access to tips&tricks on how to write a good blog post and exchange ideas with other blogging interns. At the end of the internship you will have improved your blogging skills, gained new insights into global development issues and been connected to a network of international young bloggers.
- Upon successful completion of the internship, you will receive a certificate of merit by UNICEF – definitely a great addition to your CV!
- Open to young people between 14 and 24 years
- You must be fluent in written English [Spanish/French] – it’s no problem if English [Spanish/French] is not your first language, but you should be comfortable writing in English [Spanish/French].
- You should be able to access the Internet at least once a week to blog, comment and participate in debates.
- You should be available to start the internship in April 2015.
Please note that this internship is by remote participation – so you will NOT be required to travel anywhere.
Due to popular demand, Voices Of Youth decided to offer the internship twice this year – once in starting in April and once starting around September.
- To apply to be part of the interns batch that starts in April, please fill out the Application form below by 15 March 2015.
- For questions, please write to [email protected] or contact us on Twitter @voicesofyouth
In total, about 30-40 interns will be selected to participate in the April internship. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
For more information, visit Voices Of Youth Blogging Internship.