Congo Basin Grant Program 2015 – Up to $5000
The Congo Basin Grant Program (CBGP) has been established to provide competitive research grants of up to $5,000 USD for African graduate students and early career professionals working in the areas of biodiversity, conservation and environmental sustainability in the Congo Basin region.
Conservation Action Research Network (CARN) established the Congo Basin Grant Program in 2014 to support and encourage young African scientists to conduct novel conservation research and management activities that address the critical challenges facing wildlife, biodiversity and ecosystem health in the Congo Basin.
- Research grants of up to $5,000 USD
- Resident of one of the following countries: Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Republic of Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Central African Republic and Uganda.
- 35 years of age or younger
- Enrolled in a graduate program or hold a professional position
- Contact Information
- Description of Proposed Project
- Budget (not to exceed $5,000 USD)
- Curriculum Vitae and Two Letters of Reference
How to Apply
Applications for the grant are made through an Online Application
For more information, visit Conservation Action Research Network (CARN)